skip to main
skip to sidebar
INKY RACER'S PLACE TO CHILL
Be Of Good Cheer
Saturday, April 24, 2010
A Birthday Card for a Friend
A snazzy card made for Jennifer's birthday on March 9th.
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)
Pacific Daylight Time
i live in the Pacific Northwest and work in the Horticulture field. Taking a little time off to recover from breast cancer treatments. Stamping and creating cards is what i enjoy doing. barbara
View my complete profile
Leave one for me
my daughter Cathe's Pixie Bob cat
Breast Cancer is very real!
Please, go for a checkup.
Don't put the key to your happiness in someone else's pocket -
keep it in your own."
A Life Without Love
Magnolia Yahoo Group
JOIN US, it is fun!
Birthday Bash 2 Years Old
Their service is awesome!
I love my Scor-pal
12 THINGS TO TELL ABOUT MYSELF
1. i love the LORD, my GOD, with all my heart, my mind, and my soul.
2. i raised a beautiful daughter, who earned her Master's Degree, and holds down a great job in the Aircraft Industry.
3. i majored in Business Admin in College, but worked in Horticulture.
4. my dear Grandmom taught me how to sew and do many different hobbies.
5. i am a Watercolor Artist.
6. my dear Grandmom taught me how to cook like a Gourmet Chef.
7. i love all GOD's creatures, fur, fin, feather.
8. i love my family, and my many wonderful friends.
9. i was born in the great USA, and i am proud to be an American.
10. i am a breast cancer survivor.
11. i love my Country.
12. i love to read a good book, laugh out loud, grow flowers in my yard.
It's a Wonderful Life
GOD Bless the USA
web counter code
Get Flower Effect